Please read this returns and exchange policy (Returns and Exchange Policy) governing any refunds, returns, exchanges or buyback of any Products or other items by Rockrush. By clicking on "I Agree" and by accessing / using the Website You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions contained in this Returns and Exchange Policy. In the event of any conflict between the Returns and Exchange Policy and the Customer Interface Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Returns and Exchange Policy shall prevail and take precedence over the Customer Interface Agreement.
Save and except the capitalized terms used and defined at the relevant place in this Returns and Exchange Policy, capitalized terms shall have the following meaning in the context of this Returns and Exchange Policy:
- Business means the business carried out by the Company of manufacturing, sourcing, pricing, trading and / or other services related to the Products that are available for sale on this Website.
- Business Day means each day of the week that is not a Sunday or national holiday or a day on which the banking institutions located in Mumbai are closed for business.
- Company, Rockrush, We, Us and Our means Rockrush Online Private Limited, a private company bearing corporate identification number U74120MH2016PTC271968 and having its registered office at 9/1, Unity House, 3rd Floor, 8 Mama Parmanand Marg, Opera House, Mumbai – 400 004.
- Current Product Value means the value of the jewellery / solitaire on the date of such jewellery / solitaire being presented to Us under the Exchange Policy or Buyback Policy.
- Customer Interface Agreement means the Customer Interface Agreement of Rockrush.
- Invoice Value means the net amount paid for a Product as reflected on the invoice for such Product.
- Order means the order placed by You with the Company through this Website for purchase of the Products.
- Products means all products made available to You on this Website whether manufactured / owned by the Company or sold on behalf of third parties through this Website, including without limitation the jewellery that is pre-designed or customized or jewellery set with diamonds and/or gemstones or rings / mounts / pendants that are designed to hold a diamond / gemstone in place which may or may not have diamonds / gemstone; and that are available for sale /gift / viewing on Our Website in relation to the Business.
- Promo Codes means any coupon or promotional codes used in connection with the purchase of Products on the Website, as may be offered from time to time by the Company in its sole discretion.
- Returns and Exchange Policy means this returns and exchange policy, governing any refunds, returns, exchanges or buyback of any Products or other items by Rockrush, as amended from time to time and includes the Product Return Policy, Exchange Policy and Buyback Policy.
- You, Your, Yours, User and Member means persons who visit this Website and / or place Orders for purchase or gift of Products.
- Website means Our Website www.rockrush.com and or any other platform / application / mobile-application offered by Us in connection with the Business and / or in relation to the Products.
30 Day Product Return Policy
A Product that is returned to Us within 30 days of the date of the Invoice will be eligible for either
- A refund of the amount paid for the Product; or
- The exchange of the Product for an equivalent Product of the same value; subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Product Return Policy.
Diamond/Gold/Platinum Jewellery Products
You are eligible, up to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000, to either
- Receive the amounts set out below corresponding to the Invoice Value of the Product as a refund; or
- Receive an equivalent Product in exchange for the Product originally purchased by You corresponding to the Invoice Value of the Product set out below:
|Type of Product||Applicable Refund|
|Diamond Jewellery||100% of Invoice Value|
|Gemstone Jewellery||100% of Invoice Value|
|Plain Gold/ Platinum Jewellery||100% of Invoice Value|
Diamond Solitaires are not eligible under the 30 Day Product Return Policy.
Gold Coins are not eligible under the 30 Day Product Return Policy.
Delivery charges with respect to eligible 30 Day Products under the Product Return Policy are complimentary.
Forever Exchange Policy
Under the Forever Exchange Policy of Rockrush, You can exchange or upgrade the jewellery or solitaire Products purchased by You, at any time, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Returns and Exchange Policy.
Gold / Platinum Jewellery
You are eligible to exchange the Product purchased by You for another Product corresponding to the Current Product Value of the item being exchanged.
|Type of Jewellery||Applicable Exchange Value|
|Diamond Jewellery||80% of Current Product Value|
|Gemstone Jewellery||70% of Current Product Value|
|Studded Solitaire Mount||80% of Current Product Value|
|Plain Gold / Platinum Jewellery||Jewellery weight at prevailing gold/platinum rate|
You are eligible to receive a Product corresponding to 90% of the prevailing rate with respect to the diamond solitaire Product being exchanged by You.
You are eligible to receive a Product corresponding to the coin weight at the prevailing gold rate.
Shipping charges for items under the Exchange Policy are Rs. 500.
Forever Buyback Policy
Under Our Forever Buyback Policy, You can sell Your diamond solitaires, gold coins, and plain gold jewellery to Us, at any time, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Returns and Exchange Policy.
Gold/ Platinum Jewellery
|Type of Product||Applicable Buyback Value|
|Studded Solitaire Mount||80% of Current Product Value|
|Plain Gold/ Platinum Jewellery||Jewellery weight at prevailing gold / platinum rate
You can sell Your diamond solitaries to Us at 80% of the prevailing rate, subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,00,000.
You can sell gold coins to Us at a price based on the coin weight at the prevailing gold rate.
Shipping charges for items under the Buyback Policy are Rs. 500.
Other Terms and Conditions
- We offer the 30 Day Product Return Policy, Forever Buyback Policy and Forever Exchange Policy only for regular priced Products and items. Customized / personalized Products are non-refundable and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Under the 30 Day Product Return Policy, returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Product for unworn / unused Products with tags intact, unaltered, in original condition and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt, Product certificate, and customer documents.
- Our quality control department will review all Products and items returned or presented to Us. Any Product that has been altered, damaged or resized or with tags not intact, in the sole opinion of Our quality control department, will not be eligible for return / exchange and / or for any refund.
- In the event the original Product certificate is lost or misplaced by You, Rockrush may, in its sole discretion, send the Product to a qualified laboratory for re certification. All shipping, re certification and other costs incurred in this regard shall be borne by You.
- The refund under the 30 Day Product Return Policy shall be processed at an amount that is equivalent to the actual amount paid by You to Rockrush towards the price of the Product. In case any Promo Code(s) were used by You at the time of placing the Order, the amount eligible to be refunded under the Product Return Policy will be reduced by an amount equivalent to such Promo Code(s).
- In the event any Promo Code(s) were used at the time of purchase of the Product, the amount payable under the Buyback Policy and Exchange Policy shall be reduced by an amount equivalent to such Promo Code(s).
- Any refunds payable by Rockrush shall be processed within 10 Business Days of receipt of the Products returned, subject to such Products being eligible to be returned. Any delay caused in refunding the required amount by Rockrush on account of delays at the end of the relevant intermediate bank / service-provider / third party, shall not be on Our account. The manner in which the refund would be processed i.e. reversal of credit, online transfer, etc.would depend upon the services offered by the relevant intermediate bank/service-provider/third party, as applicable from time to time. While processing a refund, Rockrush will be entitled to deduct any service charges, taxes, etc. that may be applicable to such refund.
- In the event the value of the Product selected upon exchange is higher than the value of the original Product, You will be required to pay the excess / differential amount. Likewise, in case the value of the Product selected upon exchange is lesser than the value of the original Product, You will be eligible to receive the credit of such excess / differential amount.
- The prevailing market rate shall be determined by Rockrush in its sole discretion.
- International orders (i.e. orders shipped by Rockrush abroad from India) are not eligible for refunds, returns and exchange under the Product Return Policy, Exchange Policy and Buyback Policy.
- In the event that You wish to resize the Product, We shall resize the Product for You free of cost, provided that such Product is eligible to be resized and where resizing is possible in Our sole discretion and opinion. Provided that: (i) if such resized Product costs more than the original Product, the incremental / differential costs shall be on Your account; and (ii) if such resized Product costs less than the original Product, the incremental / differential costs shall be refunded to You.
- If for some reason, the damaged or defective Product could be repaired, We may at Our option choose to repair such Product on a case to case basis for any additional charge that may levied in this regard.
- All delivery charges in connection with resized or repaired Products shall be solely on Your account.
- Notwithstanding any contained in this Returns and Exchange Policy, all applicable taxes shall be solely on Your account.